Volume 7, Issue 3, pp. 277-287
- Received December 23, 2015.
- Revision received December 8, 2016.
- Accepted December 14, 2016.
- Published first December 16, 2016.
Copyright & Usage
©2016 American Association for Cancer Research.
View Full Text
- Weiyi Toy1,
- Hazel Weir2,
- Pedram Razavi1,3,
- Mandy Lawson2,
- Anne U. Goeppert4,
- Anne Marie Mazzola5,
- Aaron Smith2,
- Joanne Wilson2,
- Christopher Morrow2,
- Wai Lin Wong6,
- Elisa De Stanchina6,
- Kathryn E. Carlson7,
- Teresa S. Martin7,
- Sharmeen Uddin1,
- Zhiqiang Li1,
- Sean Fanning8,
- John A. Katzenellenbogen7,
- Geoffrey Greene8,
- José Baselga1,3,9 and
- Sarat Chandarlapaty1,3,9,*
- 1Human Oncology and Pathogenesis Program, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York.
- 2AstraZeneca, iMED Oncology, Cambridge, UK.
- 3Breast Medicine Service, Department of Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York.
- 4AstraZeneca, Discovery Sciences, IMED Biotech Unit, Cambridge, UK.
- 5AstraZeneca, iMED Oncology, Waltham, Massachusetts.
- 6Antitumor Assessment Core, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York.
- 7Department of Chemistry, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, Illinois.
- 8Ben May Department for Cancer Research, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois.
- 9Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, New York.
- ↵*Corresponding Author:
Sarat Chandarlapaty, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, New York, NY 10065. Phone: 646-888-3387; Fax: 646-888-3406; E-mail: