Volume 7, Issue 3, pp. 322-337
- Received December 17, 2016.
- Revision received January 5, 2017.
- Accepted January 6, 2017.
- Published first January 9, 2017.
Copyright & Usage
©2017 American Association for Cancer Research.
View Full Text
- Jiyuan Zhang1,
- Sofija Vlasevska1,
- Victoria A. Wells1,
- Sarah Nataraj1,
- Antony B. Holmes1,
- Romain Duval1,
- Stefanie N. Meyer1,
- Tongwei Mo1,
- Katia Basso1,2,
- Paul K. Brindle3,
- Shafinaz Hussein4,
- Riccardo Dalla-Favera1,2,5,6,7 and
- Laura Pasqualucci1,2,7,*
- 1Institute for Cancer Genetics, Columbia University, New York, New York.
- 2Department of Pathology and Cell Biology, Columbia University, New York, New York.
- 3Department of Biochemistry, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Memphis, Tennessee.
- 4Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, NorthWell Health, Staten Island University Hospital, Staten Island, New York.
- 5Department of Genetics and Development, Columbia University, New York, New York.
- 6Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Columbia University, New York, New York.
- 7Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center, Columbia University, New York, New York.
- ↵*Corresponding Author:
Laura Pasqualucci, Columbia University, 1130 St. Nicholas Avenue, Room 507B, New York, NY 10032. Phone: 212-851-5248; Fax: 212-851-5256; E-mail:
R. Dalla-Favera and L. Pasqualucci contributed equally to this article.