- Received September 15, 2016.
- Revision received April 6, 2017.
- Accepted April 7, 2017.
- Published first April 13, 2017.
Copyright & Usage
Copyright ©2017, American Association for Cancer Research.
- Jacob Glass1,
- Duane C. Hassane2,
- Bas Wouters3,
- Hiroyoshi Kunimoto4,
- Roberto Avellino5,
- Francine E. Garrett-Bakelman3,
- Olga A. Guryanova4,
- Robert Bowman4,
- Shira Redlich4,
- Andrew Intlekofer4,
- Cem Meydan3,
- Tingting Qin6,
- Mame P Fall7,
- Alicia Alonso7,
- Monica L Guzman3,
- Peter JM Valk5,
- Craig B. Thompson8,
- Ross L. Levine4,
- Olivier Elemento9,
- Ruud Delwel5,
- Ari Melnick3 and
- Maria E Figueroa10,*
- 1Leukemia Service, Department of Medicine, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- 2Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College
- 3Department of Medicine, Hematology/Oncology Division, Weill Cornell Medical College
- 4Human Oncology and Pathogenesis Program, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- 5Hematology, Erasmus University Medical Center
- 6Pathology, University of Michigan Medical School
- 7Epigenomics Core, Weill Cornell Medical College
- 8Human Oncology and Pathogenesis Program, Memorial-Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- 9Meyer Cancer Center, Weill Cornell Medical College
- 10Human Genetics, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- ↵* Corresponding Author:
Maria E Figueroa, Human Genetics, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, 1501 NW 10th Ave, BRB 723, Miami, FL, 33136, United States. E-mail: