According to Thomson Reuters' Journal Citation Reports® (2016):
- Cancer Discovery's impact factor has increased to 19.783!
- Cancer Discovery is now ranked 6th of 213 journals in the Oncology category in terms of impact factor.
Mission and Scope
The mission of Cancer Discovery is to encourage and facilitate communication among basic, translational, clinical, and epidemiologic researchers, thereby stimulating creative thinking and driving innovation in the field.
Cancer Discovery is a highly visible and unique forum that brings together the entire span of cancer science. This top-ranking journal is a "must-read" for all researchers, physician-scientists, and clinicians. Cancer Discovery publishes the following content:
- Original research and review articles of exceptional significance
- Thought-provoking perspectives and commentaries
- Research Watch summaries that provide critical analysis of selected articles highlighted for their meaningful contribution to the field
- Up-to-date field-related news
Leading Cancer Researchers as Editors
Drs. Lewis Cantley and José Baselga, world-renowned leaders in cancer science and medicine, are the founding Editors-in-Chief. They are supported by full-time Executive Editors, Drs. Mark W. Landis and Judy N. Quong.
To view the most-cited articles published in Cancer Discovery, see The Best of AACR Journals.
Cancer Discovery Editorial Office
American Association for Cancer Research | Publishing Division
615 Chestnut Street | 17th Floor | Philadelphia, PA 19106-4404
Phone: (215) 440-9300 | Fax: (215) 446-7297 | E-mail: [email protected]